Terms & Conditions:
Availing Online Deals & Offers
The portal of INRDeals serves as a medium to provide its users access and helps them save on handpicked deals and offers featured on the homepage and/or on their selected product from various online merchants. INRDeals does not take responsibility of any merchant including their shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the merchant has complete authority and which may be subjected to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that INRDeals is an online platform, a venue enabling the users to buy from the highly curated list of deals, coupons and surprise rewards by means of INR Cash. Once a User chooses the desired deal through the portal, they are automatically redirected to the concerned Merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For selected merchants (*refer to the list of selected merchants), we are able to track your purchase and in such cases we share a part of the commission with you. This is reflected in the User’s dashboard inside the INRDeals wallet once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
Providing of INR Cash is solely dependent on confirmation of the purchase from the Merchant’s end. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Merchant or non-payment of commission by the Merchant to INRDeals, INRDeals may refuse to credit any form of INR Cash to the user’s INRDeals wallet. INRDeals also reserves the right to cancel pending or confirmed/earned INR Cash, withdrawal requests or withhold payments indefinitely in case of detection of unethical activity, including fraud or bulk purchases made by the user. INR Cash provided to user’s account may not have an expiry date, but INRDeals reserves the right to reduce or remove the available amount without any prior notice.
You further agree and acknowledge that the portal is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased. INRDeals is only an intermediate platform and is not in any case, accountable for the parameters of the products including its warranty/gurantee, quality and other things associated with it. INRDeals shall neither be responsible nor liable to serve as an intermediate or to resolve any disputes or disagreements between the users and the merchants.
INRDeals shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of merchants or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. INRDeals does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on the portal.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this portal and/or are conducting transactions at your sole risk.
INRDeals accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the Deal description carefully. By placing an order for a Deal you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale as laid down by the merchant.
The agreement between you and INRDeals is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of INRDeals you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- INRDeals is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services offered by the merchants, on the Website.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- You are advised to independently verify the pre requisites of any particular Deal/ coupons that you choose to buy with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. INRDeals, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its affiliate network or third parties.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. INRDeals will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, INRDeals reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by INRDeals and its affiliates, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, INRDeals reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. INRDeals reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), INRDeals shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its portal, without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- INRDeals will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from the use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Failure/denial by a channel partner to honor the Deal/ Coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ coupon.
- INRDeals shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
- INRDeals reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by a User. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS's from INRDeals or its authorized representative.
The INRDeals wallet credit process starts the moment we receive confirmation from the merchant upon Successful completion of transaction by the user. The INRCash earned by the user shall be reflected in INRDeals Dashboard. INRCash is not in any case the same thing as hard cash although through multiple redemption options, users can avail the benefits of cash from the INRCash. The credit process initiates once the payment is verified by the merchant. The Information of the status of transaction will be made available by INRDeals on the user’s Dashboard.
The Member understands that all transactions made by him/her are not with us, but with the online merchants. Further, from time to time Retailers may increase or decrease the commission paid – which will have a direct effect on the INRCash offered to the user. We shall not be liable for any difference in the expected INR Cash expected by the user and the actual INR Cash received by the user.
INRDeals extends a first transaction bonus to its users wherein they get 60% extra on whatever they save. However, the first transaction bonus does not apply on referral commission.
After successful qualifying transaction from your Account, we will credit your INRDeals wallet with a 'pending payment'. Once the merchant confirms the transaction, the INR Cash will be transferred to the total earnings of the user which are redeemable through various modes after reaching the minimum threshold of INR 500– this can take 90 days or more from the date of the purchase. If the goods are returned or the sale reversed or amended by any means then the INR Cash will be rejected.
Whether a transaction shall qualify as a Qualifying for INR Cash shall be at the sole discretion of the merchant or us and the user understands and agrees to the same. We shall not be held responsible if the merchant fails to report a sale to us or does not qualify a transaction as Qualifying Transaction. Further, we shall not be responsible in the event that may arise due to some technical or other error, where we cannot trace the purchase of the user and does not qualify the transaction as a Qualifying Transaction.
Further, in the event that the merchant/INRDeals feels that the purchase is not genuine for any reason whatsoever and we do not receive any INR Cash for the transaction, the user will not receive any INR Cash.
Users can withdraw their earned money once a minimum of INR 500 as aggregate is reached. As the User reaches the threshold limit, the user shall have an option to raise an Invoice against the dues using the dashboard. No payment may be made to the User until a threshold limit of INR 500 is reached.
It is hereby clarified that purchases made by users through other affiliate will not entitle the User to any INRCash from INRDeals.
Nothing contained herein would obligate INRDeals involvement in any dispute arising, in any manner whatsoever. INR Cash is available only if the product purchased by the user has a margin available. Also, nothing contained herein would render INRDeals liable to pay any INR Cash to its Users, if the commission has not been duly paid by the Merchant to INRDeals or if INRDeals has reason to believe that such outstanding commission is no longer recoverable from the Merchant(s). INRDeals shall also not be liable for any loss, harm, liability or damage suffered by the User, directly or indirectly, in this regard.
Users can withdraw/redeem their saved INRCash through various channels provided by INRDeals-
- The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against merchants listed on INRDeals only.
- The Gift Card can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher.
- Do not share the e-Gift Cards detail with anyone.
- Declare intent to use the e-Gift Card before making a purchase from the merchant’s site.
- All regular rules / regulations of the Brand apply.
- INRDeals will not be responsible for any issues with the e-Voucher.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card.
- Gift Cards and their corresponding unused balance will expire in the time frame as specified by the merchant.
- Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and are non-transferable.
- INRDeals takes no responsibility if the voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- INRDeals takes no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of Gift Cards cannot be extended as specified by the merchant, new Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, merchant retains the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
- INRDeals has introduced a Charity donation module whereby users can donate any amount of money from their INR Cash to the chosen Charity listed on INRDeals.
- INRDeals has obtained explicit consent from the Charities listed on INRDeals to add them to our site.
- All the contributions made by individuals are transferred to the Charity/NGO and INRDeals does not retain any amount of money or charge any admin fee on the donations made. All the donations to respective charities are aggregated and send via Bank Transfer to the respective charity at the end of every month.
- There is no Minimum amount for donation to any of the listed selected charites.
- To ensure transparency all the contributions made by individuals passed on to Charity/NGO’s are audited by a third party firm.
- Users donating above Rs. 500 are eligible for a receipt for Tax Exemption under Section 80G (only if the NGO has the authority to exempt tax). The receipt will be issued at the name of the donor from the Charity/NGO and mailed within 30 working days. To claim this, after you have made the donation please contact us on [email protected]om to get the Tax Exemption receipt.
- Users donating amounts less than Rs 500 are not eligible for a receipt for Tax exemption from INRDeals.
Bank Transfers/ PayTm-
- You can withdraw your validated INRCash after reaching a threshold of INR 500 in your Account.
- Payout of the earned INRCash by Cheque / electronic fund transfer mode shall be subject to submission of requisite documents as requested at the time of registration or later on as per applicable laws and internal policies of INRDeals.
- The payout of INR Cash through cheque or bank transfer or PayTm shall be made only if the minimum amount to be paid to you at any point of time is at least INR 500. Till that time, INRDeals will accrue and withhold your INR Cash that will be reflected aggregated on your INRDeals Dashboard.
- You agree to issue valid invoice for the INR Cash.
- The INRCash payable to you through Direct Bank Transfer/ PayTm is inclusive of all the taxes including service tax or other tax or levy and TDS that you may be required to remit or add in connection with such services. The final amount received by the user will be after the TDS deduction of 5% or as applicable under the ongoing law. If required by applicable Indian tax law, we may deduct or withhold taxes from the INR Cash payable to you as per applicable laws. You hereby agree that you will not pursue any claim against INRDeals or any of its affiliates, and hereby waive all such claims you may have, in respect of any withholding taxes.
- You agree that the decision of INRDeals in relation to payment of INR Cash to You, its mechanism, determination of Valid Transaction, Bulk Order etc. shall be final and binding.
- The PayTm payout will be made in the Paytm account of the user’s registered name & number.
- The registered name and the number used for signing up at INRDeals should redirect to the same PayTm account for successful Payout.
- Users can redeem their INR Cash as a recharge provided the operator should be listed on the site. (Recharge applicable only on the selected operators)
- The recharge success depends completely upon the operator and INRDeals takes no responsibility for failed and/ or delayed operations.
- There will be no reversal of payment once the transaction has been initiated. In case of failed transactions, INRDeals will not be liable for any refund.
- INRDeals offers discounts and offers across various offline stores including top hotels, restaurants and service companies. Such discounts/ offers will be subjected to specific terms and conditions laid down by the offline stores and by agreeing with the terms and conditions the user obliges to agree with them.
- The discounts and offers featured on the portal cannot be used further for commercial purposes.
- The discounts and offers featured on the portal are not for sale and cannot be used for profits, business or as any other source of revenue.
- The discount code received as an SMS is valid for 10 days from the receiving date.
- The offers displayed on the portal are periodically updated. INRDeals does not take any responsibility for offers no longer valid.
Request A Deal-
- can request their desired deal and the team of best deal hunters will try their best to fetch the best possible deal available. INRDeals does not take any responsibility of the price of the fetched item being the best for the prices are subjected to frequent changes.
- Since the deals are scavenged manually, INRDeals does not take responsibility for any error that might arise.
- INRDeals does not take any guarantee of finding the best deal within the specified deadline for scrounging the best deal may consume time.
- The deal hunt requested can only be proposed in the working days and the deal requested on a non- working day may consume an extra time.
- Request a deal is applicable only on the products of the selected INRDeals merchants (Refer the merchant’s list)
- The link of the fetched deal sent to the user is not a rewarding link and needs to be converted into one before purchase to get the INR Cash available on it. INRDeals does not hold any responsibility if the user fails to convert and shops directly from the sent link.
INRDeals does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its website that may arise as a result of high internet traffic, transmission problems, system capacity limitations, and other such problems. INRDeals will not, in any case, be accountable for non-access to INRDeals website, unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or communication loopholes with INRDeals through the internet or other electronic or wireless device.
- You agree to indemnify INRDeals against all liability, loss, claim, demand, damage or expense caused by In relation to the use of INRDeals.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions listed in this document.
- Sharing or disclosing its login details with any other person.
- Any transaction with any merchant listed on INRDeals.
- This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
INRDeals shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. INRDeals shall have no responsibility to provide you access to our Website whilst such unforeseen delays or interruptions continue.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of impermissible uses of trademarks and logos of INRDeals and/or its merchants and/or its promoters and/or its publishers and/or its affiliates.