INRDeals Guide for Online shoppers during Festive Sales
We are in the midst of the festival season and there has been a barrage of offers across various sectors. Shoppers must turn wiser before they venture into online shopping especially during the sales.
It’s very important on the part of shoppers to be very cautious before they part with their cash and make sure that they get the best value for their money. These are some of the things that the shoppers must bear in mind while shopping during the online sales:
1. Do your Research beforehand
- One of the first tips for shopping online sales is to do your research.
- Start with a rough idea of what it is you want to buy and find out the stores that are best suited to your needs.
- If you know exactly what you’re after then it’ll be easier to search and compare items to find the best deal possible.
2. Compare , Compare
- The handy thing with online shopping is that it allows you to compare a range of different items and prices at the click of a button.
3. Make use of deals-aggregator websites
- Another way to find the best deals by using deals and coupon aggregator websites. These websites cut down the time you would be spending on browsing each and every website you know.
- They bring all the deals, discount coupons in one place to make your purchasing decisions easier. Popular deals-aggregator website like “INRDeals”.
- Remember to use these coupons when you make a payment on a shopping website. You might not be able to use more than one coupon at a time, so look for the best coupons available that will save you the most money.
- Make sure that you use these coupons before they expire.
4. Know your measurements:
- Whether you’re buying clothing, footwear or furniture, always check your measurements!
- It’ll help minimize a lot of heartbreak and returns later down the track.
- For clothing and footwear, always check your measurements against size guides to ensure the best fit.
- For other things like furniture and appliances, checking measurements is a good way to ensure that you have enough room to house your new bargain buys.
5. Be Alert
- There always seems to be some kind of sale or deal going on in the online shopping universe.
- Whether it’s a flash sale or secret sale – you’re bound to get a deal at most times of the year if you know where to look.
- That’s where subscribing to mailing lists or alerts come in handy.
6. Opt for online payment to make use of cash back offers
- Many shopping websites provide cash back on certain debit or credit cards. This helps you save more money in the long run.
- However, you can’t avail these offers if you opt for the cash-on-delivery mode of payment.
- If you trust the website and notice there’s a cash back offer available, go ahead and use your card to pay online
7. Check Shipping Fees
- Around sale time, many of the major online stores will offer up free shipping in some form or another.
- It could be they offer free shipping all the time or with orders over a certain amount.
- Do your research and check out the shipping fees for online stores to see which ones you’re the most happy with.
8. Check the warranty
- Not all electronic goods that are sold online at discounted prices come with the warranty of the manufacturer which can be a dampener for the buyer. Make sure you check out the warranty on the product before you get carried away with the price.
9. Beware of the Return Policy
- Sometimes, when an item is on sale, stores will have a no returns policy.
- The thing with online shopping is that unless you know exactly what it is that you want, down to the very last detail, there’s always the chance that when it arrives, you won’t be entirely happy with it.
- Check to see if they offer returns, replacements, or even free return delivery!
- Because sometimes, when there are major discounts involved, sometimes shopping can get nasty.
Before you buy a product, ensure that you have educated yourself about the returns policy of the e-commerce player and seek their help if product delivered to you does not meet the standards.
Happy Online Shopping!!!
Tags: Festive season sales, Guide for Online Shopping, Online shopping tips, Online shopping tips for festive sales, Saving tips for online shoppers