- Xiaomi’s ‘Diwali comeback’ sale: Get Xiaomi Mi 4, Redmi Note 3 and 3s Prime at Re.1 Flash sale and more
Xiaomi’s ‘Diwali comeback’ sale: Get Xiaomi Mi 4, Redmi Note 3 and 3s Prime at Re.1 Flash sale and more
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi saw a huge success at the online shopping fest held during previous days in India where Xiaomi was selling two phones per second!
Xiaomi is now all set to host its annual Diwali sale on the Mi.com and Mi India app from October 17-19. Just like last year, Xiaomi plans to have some Rs.1 flash sales and discounts as part of the Diwali sale. The company will have Re.1 Flash sales on three phones: Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Note 3 (16GB) and Mi 4 smartphone. Apart from the flash sales, the company will also be providing discounts on its accessories and will also be launching a new product in India.
Important Highlights of the sale:
- The Chinese company has also introduced a new game called Go Smash on its website. Users who play it get a chance to win free devices and coupons. Orders between
- Rs.5, 000 and Rs.15, 000 will receive a Mi keychain and orders more than Rs.15, 000 will receive a Mi USB Fan bundled free along with their package. Also, all orders will receive a free laptop sticker on all three days; a lucky draw winner is also entitled to a free Mi Robot Vacuum as well. Xiaomi is also offering zero percent EMIs on the Xiaomi Mi 5 in these three days.
- During the three-day sale, Xiaomi will be conducting Re.1 flash sales on each day at 2PM.On October 17; Xiaomi will put 30 Redmi 3s Prime smartphones along with 100 Mi Bluetooth on flash sale for Re.1. The next day, on October 18, the company will put 30 Redmi Note 3 (16GB variant) smartphones on Re.1 sale along with 100pcs of 20,000mAh power banks. On the last day, on October 19, Xiaomi will be offering 30 Mi 4 smartphones and 100 Mi Band 2 on Re 1 flash sale. To register for these flash sales, you’ll have to click on ‘Share to Register’ link on Xiaomi’s home page.
- The company will also provide up to 25 percent discount on accessories and has introduced some bundle deals for the three day sale. These bundle deals include the 10000 mAh Mi Power Bank priced at Rs.1, 099 from Rs.1, 299, the Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro priced at Rs.1, 399 from Rs.1, 799. The Mi Capsule Earphones are priced Rs.899, while the Mi Bluetooth Speaker will cost Rs.1, 999 in the sale.
- The company is also offering discount coupons worth Rs.100, Rs.200 and Rs.500 on smartphones and accessories. Users can get these coupons from Xiaomi website between 10AM to 10PM till October 16, and claim them while checkout during the day of sale.
- Xiaomi will also begin to sell the Mi Max Prime in India at Rs.19, 999. The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime comes with Snapdragon 652 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Mi Max Buyers will also get two months free subscription to Hungama Play and Hungama Music services.
- Xiaomi smartphones such as Redmi Note 3 (32GB variant) will be on sale for Rs.11,999, Redmi Note 3 (16GB variant) for Rs.9,999, Redmi 3S Prime for Rs.8,999 and the Redmi 3S for Rs.6,999. Also on offer will be Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone, the Mi 5 for Rs.22, 990 with zero percent interest on EMI via leading bank credit cards.
- Additionally, users buying smartphones can also get up to 30 percent discount on Mi Protect plan which covers the smartphone from accidental and liquid damage for one year from the date of activation. Users also get free pickup and drop facility and free second servicing during the one year period.
As we get closer to the date Xiaomi is likely to announce many deals for its ‘Mi Fans’ including huge discounts on phones, accessories, and a whole lot of bundled deals for the three day Diwali sale.