Xiaomi’s Diwali Sale: Highlights of Day 1, Guide for Day 2
Chinese tech giant Xiaomi started its Diwali sale on its official Mi.com website on October 17 and will last till 19 October. The Diwali sale is to go down at 10 am every day, while the flash sale begins at 2 pm on every day. The flash sale is to start at 2 pm every day from October 17-19. Users will have to log in using their Mi account to participate in the flash sales.
The tech giant, who has developed a stronghold over the Indian market in recent years, especially during the recent festive season during which the company sold 0.5 million phones in less than 72 hours, in three days on Amazon and Snapdeal and a day on Flipkart. Now during the Diwali sale the company has put impressive products on offer, that too at lucrative discounts. Products like the Xiaomi Redmi 3s and MI Bluetooth speaker are being made available in the flash sale for Re 1 on the Day 1.
To make the most of these festive days, ensure that you register on the Xiaomi website, and fill in your billing and card details beforehand. To be eligible for the flash sale, users will have to share posts on social media. You must finish payment and checkout within 2 hours of adding the flash sale product into your account; otherwise it will be removed automatically.
The Diwali offer will see the likes of Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime etc being made available at a discount of RS 500 during the sale, which brings their prices down to R..6,499 and Rs.9,499 respectively. The Redmi Note, with 3GB RAM and an internal storage of 32GB, will be made available at Rs.10,999 after a discount of Rs.1000. The highest cut in price will be seen with the Xiaomi MI M5, which gets Rs.3,000 discount. Mi also says that it would offer o% interest on EMI to those buyers who buy the smartphone during the period of the Diwali sales. The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime, a variant of the Mi Max, priced at Rs.19, 999, running on Snapdragon 652 processor is to be made available for sale during October 17-19. The 10,000 mAh Power Bank Pro, priced at Rs.1, 999 can also be bought at the Diwali sale. It has a two-way fast charging feature up to 18W and supports Type-C charging.
It has to be noted that the first of these sales went down at 10 am today and the sales for few of these products have been declared over for the day by Xiaomi. It is again to start at 10 am tomorrow. Interestingly the products that got out of stock first of all were the Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime.
According to sources, the flash which began at 2pm also declared the items to be out of stock within matter of few seconds although the user was already logged in. On Tuesday, the second day of the Xiaomi sale, the Redmi Note 3 (2GB + 16GB) and 20000mAh Mi Power Bank will be listed for the flash sale at 2pm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (2GB + 16GB) and 20000mAh Mi Power Bank
Re.1 flash sale buying guide:
- In order to participate in Xiaomi's Re. 1 flash sale, prospective buyers should share the announcement on social media sites (Facebook /Twitter) and register beforehand
- Once you are registered, consumers are advised to log in to Xiaomi's Mi.com store (Desktop version) or Mi mobile App and update the shipping address and also payment details so that once you get the device to your cart, you can finish the payment transaction fast.
- For hassle free experience, we advise consumers to login in to their respective Xiaomi account 15-30 minutes before the sale
- Just minutes before the sale, test the internet connection by refreshing the page
- Just remember that speed and timing is very crucial in this Re. 1 flash sale, as there will be hundreds vying to snatch the device. So be alert in the final seconds of the flash sale countdown and when the clock strikes zero, click the buy button and finish the payment quickly or else the device will be forwarded to next eligible buyer.
All orders placed during the Xiaomi sale will get a free laptop sticker, and orders above Rs.5, 000 and Rs.15, 000 will receive a free keychain and Mi USB Fan respectively.